Guild Membership Benefits
There are four types of membership:
General Members include hobbyists and professionals not in business for themselves
Professional Members make some of their income from woodworking
Family Members are related General members living at the same address
Educator Members are shop teachers earning a living teaching some woodworking
For a detailed summary of benefits, click here.
General Member Benefits
- Participate in monthly Guild Programs.
- Monthly Newsletter delivered by electronically or by US Mail.
- Discounts for Guild-sponsored Classes.
- Discounts on selected woodworking equipment, supplies and lumber at our sponsors.
- Rent time in the Guild workshop for your projects.
- Borrow items from the Guild library.
- Participate in community service projects and learn with the Masters.
- Members-only web access to Discussion Forums, Classified Ads, Member Directory
- Networking - make friends, get help, have stimulating discussions, socialize.
General Family Member Benefits
- All the benefits of General membership.
- We encourage family participation and offer this discount in that vein.
- Up to three family members who live at the same address
Professional Member Benefits
All the benefits of General Members with the addition of:
- Business listing in the online Guild Professional Member Directory.
- Eligible to show work in the Guild booths at woodworking Shows.
- Publish your work in the Guild Professional Member Gallery.
- Get visibility by teaching Guild classes.
- Optionally register two employees (Professional Plus only)
Educator Member Benefits